Thursday, May 21, 2009

Portraiture Photoshoot

I love my Photo Communication classes.

Almost every other week, we would go out on photo shooting field trips around Penang with our very own lecturer cum great photographer Mr Aaron. :)

I quietly took Mr Aaron's photo when we had our trip over at Botanical Gardens. Super cute.

This week we had our portraiture themed photo shoot over at Youth Park. Every field trips would have us experiment and explore on a different theme by the way.

I always love taking portraits photography. I love to see the smile, the excitement and happiness on people's face when they realise how beautiful they actually look.

Sometimes their rants and grumps on how 'fat and ugly' they look makes me giggle.

Taken all with my one and only black camera,

Photo credits to Tan Veen Dee @ Botanical Gardens

..Let me show you them. =D

The Beautiful People

Dasha Logan

Dasha Logan

Dasha Logan

Dasha Logan

Photogenic Classic Beauty


Chrissy

Chrissy

Soft side of the Feminist

Esther Tee

Esther Tee


Esther Tee


Esther Tee
Suprises & Curiousity

Veen Dee

VeenDee


Yoan Fergie

Yoan Fergie
Super cute.

And wait, one last one. =)

Chin Fern
Photo Credits to Dasha Logan

No comments: