Thursday, August 27, 2009

Please don't

I thought I made my stands rather clear. I really thought I did.

Please don't be so nice.

I........do not really appreciate it. Really. I am grateful for what you have done, but really I won't repay your generosity. I am not as simple a person as you may perceive me as.

No matter how hard you try, I know I am really mean to say this, but really, no matter how hard you try, you are not gonna be at par and please don't ask me why.

You really don't want to know the reason why.

I dislike to be the person who has to say 'No' to this kind of situation like this.

So.

Please don't be so nice.

In fact,

Stop being so nice.

But, really,

Thank You. :)

1 comment:

dee said...

ok what now?? is that the one sitting beside you in the text msg? tellmeeee