Thursday, October 30, 2008

Butterfly Award


For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on your blogs.
______________________________________________________________

I've been nominated by:
Peiying

Reason being:
Because her blog is full of the Fern that everyone knows. The gao-bin-pui-ness and loudness and overwhelming emotions. People who know her will get the idea.

I nominate:

1. Esther Tee : Tie Guan Yin. She keeps her blog very simple yet in-depth. Her words on a post are very countable but they tell the meaning they should. Sometimes they hit on me and remind me how wonderful life can be.

2. Liow Ying Tian : G-clique member. Haha. She specially featured me in her blog, so I had to do something to repay. Bahaha. Her blog is full of her other half. Seriously by the meaning 'full', i do seriously mean full.

3. Lionel : The Spunky Sparrow. Just got to know his blog. But I definitely love how he expressed his thoughts in words, inspirational and interesting.

4. Peiying : My nominator. 7 years class mate since primary school. She updates her blog faster than I can eat my lunch, usually they are no crap. And I like how the suspense is always kept between her and the secret person she's mentioning.
(Haha, no, you don't have to do this again. I just have to nominte you for the 'Coolest blog I've ever seen' award)

5. Sai Sai : She always helps me in improving my Vocab. Gosh. She would make sure she used some non-common words to describe some so common action so that I can learn a new word. And she's like me, always praise herself. *roll eyes*

6. Andrea : My senior in college. I don't know why I like to read her blog, I just do.

7. Veen Dee : The funniest girl on earth. She always scold wtf wtf wtf in her blog post. She always contradicts herself. I think she's funny. Not that type of laughing funny, but......silly funny.

8.....

9....

10....


Bah...I don't know who else to give. =S

For those nominated blogs, eh, keep giving me reading pleasure ok! Hahah. =P

1 comment:

SY said...

hahahaa! siao cha bo! i where got use non-common vocab worr.. and when i self-praising?? *maybe i didn't notice i'm self-praising all the times??*