Monday, February 23, 2009

Are you going to finish strong?

I know I should be back updating new stuff in this Sunshine blog.

But time just does not permits.

I'm racing with the ticking clock to combat my final project newspaper producing assignment.

However, there's one very inspirational video that I would rather share than to do my work.

He is Nick Vujicic.

You have probably heard of him, a truly inspirational man, with no limbs; but led his life more magically than many of us probably could.

He has many other very uplifting videos, widely available in youtube; But I find this most heart-wrenching.

A very short and simple clip, with a straightforward hit line: Are you going to finish strong?

Are you?

Watch this clip.



I hope it touches your heart as much as it has awakened me. =)

No comments: