Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mid-term.

This week = my mid-term exam week.


And no, I not in Room 11. Mine is Room 304. Haha.

Not for the entire week though, only

Monday
*blank*
*blank*
Thursday
Friday.


But my mind somehow goes like,


*blank*
Play
Play
*blank*
*blank*


=S


Not that I can't answer all the questions but I don't know whether my answer would be right. We have to write so much so much in so little so little time. Still, doesn't mean I can't answer. I'm just not too sure.
But also, thank God I don't have to study any Chemistry, Biology or even Add Maths.
=D

However, I pray hard that my results come out


Pink & Red
*blank*
*blank*
Yellow & Orange
Blue & Green


Or in other words, Flying colours.....! XD


P.S I finally didnt praise myself in this post already, did I? No, I didn't. I really didn't. XD

No comments: