Saturday, October 24, 2009

When the Gs spell C-l-i-q-u-e

I need to update this. It's been in my draft for agesssss (exactly one month ago) and I would feel guilty if at the end I don't update it.

I did mention before I was going out with my lovely high school mates when I had my mid-sem break. So the 6 of us FINALLY got together in 'full team' after like one and a half years of separation.

G-Clique
G-Clique full team. ;)
(I didn't purpose make my name cuter, they really call me that. Haha. and I think it's really cute. =D)


It doesn't and wouldn't sound that long, but then again, during high school years, we used to see each other like every single day, some of us even have the same tuition class. After that, the whole graduation and separation thing, you get the idea.

Anyway, the day was fantastic! We had great time catching up and bullying each other.

Now the photos will speak! ;D

Oh Su Lin and Liow Ying Tian (Yeah, we usually call their full name) reached first and had lunch at Nando's, Gurney Plaza.

SDC1414edit

We kinda scream a lil' when we see each other, like you would see in some American movies, how the bimbotic blonde would act. It's been toooo long, can't help it.

We already had our meals from home, so I just ordered my usual favourite Sparkling Apple drink. I like experimenting different drinks offered in restaurants, so I usually never repeat my drinks' order in subsequent visits to the same restaurant, but Nando's Sparkling Apple is the only drink that kept me hooked on.

SDC14151
Sparking Apple and my Red nails.

I would rather spend a lil' more on that drink than the bottomless drinks they offered. But oddly enough, there's nothing so special about Sparkling Apple and you can probably make it at home. It's just plain soda, processed apple juice and aloe vera and a piece of lemon on top, really nothing so unique, but I just love it. ;)

While Oh Su Lin was still eating, I kept wanting her to take a photo of Lee Phey Chien, Lau Hui Theng and I. So she very uncommitally took it for me.

SDC14134-tile

Even the last shot didn't really work out, that Lee PC moved a lil'. Geees. Fine, go continue with ur chicken.

Some other photos. ;)

SDC14187 copy

SDC14146

1

SDC14148edit
enam orang altogether.

SDC14190a
This chao ah beng person is an inside joke. Jelly is the one who typed it.

After lunch, we just walked around the mall. Took funny photos and things like that.

SDC14191
Padini's bronze colour mirror.

metfriends-edit
Met other friends from high school along the way too.
Juanna, Victoria, Evonne and Peiying.


SDC14197
In the midst of deciding which colour of the over-priced hair pin to purchase.


This,
SDC14194
is Oh Su Lin's best friend, named Piggy.

Let me tell you why. While she was shopping, she suggested that one day we should tie pigtails hairstyle out together.

Like this.
SDC14195

Yes, very omg-scariest-nightmare. Poor Jelly had to be victimised for her geli demonstration.

So automatically none of us would do that and fortunately we found one very good candidate who would do that with her, that is the Vincci model, Piggy. I reckon they would clicked very well with that matching hairstyle.

Oh, then it was movie time!

SDC14212

SDC14222

While watching, that Swine Oh (Oh Su Lin's latest name) kept leaning over to check on me. She did it so many times that the last time she did that, I threw my pop corn box at her. HAHA. Serve you right. :P

Okla, actually she did that for a purpose cos recently for almost every single movie that I watched in the cinema, I would fall asleep in the middle of it and wakes up when the movie is reaching its ending, like 4.85 out of 5 movies that I watched, I would. haha. Not that they are too boring, is just that I am always too tired to stay awake under such comfortable condition.

After I made a promise to them that I WOULD NEVER SLEEP for the next movie that I am watching with them, which happened to be G-Force. So to ensure that, she kept checking out on me and of course she didn't manage to catch me sleeping! :P

But truth is, I was kinda sleeping through the middle section, haha, but I painfully forced myself to stay awake. At the end, I succeeded, I didn't fall asleep! Heh.

After that I requested we go for doughnuts! I like eating Big Apple doughnuts! ;D

SDC14225
From top: Agent 'O', Milky Way, Tira Cino.

All of them tasted really nice! Pick these flavours to try out at your next visit to Big Apple!

SDC14229
enam orang lagi.


We spent a longgggg time deciding where to go for dinner. It has always been a million-dolar question. So at the end, we decided to make our maiden visit to 75 degree celcius, just right beside Coffee Island, for dinner.

SDC14232

Food was okay. It was the company that makes it all fun. ;)

SDC14244
Angry kid. Heh.

75C2

75C1

We had a guest with us too!
SDC14281

This kitty cat has scared the hell out of Jelly and Swine Oh the entire time we had our dinner. It just won't leave the place and would come nearer and nearer to us. They had to eat with fear and it was a funny scene to see. haha.

Before we left, we took turns to go to toilet to secretly write a belated birthday card for Jelly. Some took a longer time to write so I lied that they all had some big business to do. heh.

SDC14289a

This card that we bought enabled us to record our talkings within 12secs! =D

SDC14295


And the very last photo of the day!!
lastphoto

Only Oh Su Lin's wide-angled camera could fit the 6 of us in one frame properly. ♥♥♥

The good times we had together never changes. It was a very happy laughing day and I really cherished every single moment of the day as it comes by quite hard since we are all studying at different places.

Anyway just a photo to show you how much we have changed since we left high school.

dec07 n sept09
I
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
&
YOU.

2 comments:

susu said...

I love this post!!! yay! n i love u toooooo tan ferny poo poooo pooooooo :)))))) n im the pink 'you' in the i ♥ u. :D
alright, i'll stop spamming now, just tot to drop a comment.
(i heart everyone else featured in this post, tat goes without saying.) :p

FOR-EVA
xxx

Chin Fern said...

yes! i purposely gave u the pink! ;DDDD

LOVE U lemon susu pekat pee-pee!