Thursday, September 3, 2009

Taking that breath

It's so good to get back to the running track after 1 and a 1/2 weeks busying off else where in the world.

Veen Dee tagged along to Botanical Gardens today. Of course she can't follow my routine, so both of us went on doing our own thing.

She left earlier and clipped a lovely note on my windscreen. :)

SDC13740

Thanks Veen Dee. That note made me happy. :)

She called me a 'hawt stuff' because she complained nobody is looking at her when we were taking a walk together.

Today I did a bit better for my speed training. But then everybody attributes the improvement towards my newly bought running shoes. Geeeeees. Can't even give me the compliment when I am actually the one doing the run.

I don't have time to take a photo to show u now cos I need to get to bed soon. (I will tell you why at the next paragraph)

I am actually...erm...going...

...to Singapore again early tomorrow morning till Monday.

I'm not lying.

It's so crazily hectic that it's not even funny.

From last week's trip to KL - Penang - Singapore - Penang - Singapore in exactly two week's time. From one seminar after another, I find it really hard to take a breath. I had to take a big gasp sometimes, so that I don't have to waste time breathing in twice. For the recent trip back from Singapore, I even had to go straight to college after touching down, had two classes, one extended, right after that, head to Gurney to do some consumer research assignment, made powerpoint slides during dinner and only get home at 10pm.

Really. As much as I want to excel in life using the shortest time available, as much as I want to be that outstanding teenager people have ever met, as much as I want to be on the top where my peers would have to lift up their head to just look at me.....

Sometimes,

it's so much better to be that ordinary teenager who leads and lives an ordinary life, who would catch up for a movie so very often, who would spend time doing nothing and feel bored sometimes, who never thinks about how successful and outstanding they want to be in future, who just want to really be an ordinary person.

Ironically, tomorrow I will be going for a motivational seminar by Anthony Robbins if you know who, one of the World's most successful motivational speaker that holds the fire-walking seminar.

I am not complaining cos I know what huge bucks a ticket of that seminar costs. I just want a place to release the stress and I know you will be there to read.

Thanks for being my faithful readers. :D I feel a lot better typing that out now.

I'm back, Up and Rolling for life!

:DD


Upon ending this post, I just realise I havn't completed something my lecture had specially assigned me to. SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

2 comments:

Des aka Johny said...

Don't grow up too fast la. Now is the time to be naive cause no one can blame you. Just don't get into too much trouble and don't hurt anyone including yourself.

Good to hear you're improving in your running times. Tires make a difference but it is of no use if the engine is lousy. That said, I wish I took up running much much earlier on. No matter, I still enjoy running/hiking.

Wei, let me know when you want to go up that trail again ok.

Chin Fern said...

Still not too late Des aka Johny! Haha. a lot started at age 60 and still going strong! So you are not late at all!

Oh, okay. I havn't been following them for the hike. But okay, I will let you know when I plan to go up again. But then if you cannot tahan you can just go and ask them to bring you la.