Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quick Facts about Chin Fern

I know you have had enough of me being ugly. I know I know.

Because I am not. That's why I know you got enough.

Show you me in case you wonder why I havn't been posting up my photos recently. (Or maybe you miss seeing my face or something like that.)


Anyway, I can't manage to update the blog because:

1. I am too busy. (The usual half-true excuse)

2. My mum implemented the 'must-sleep-at-1am' rule, if not she'll confiscate my laptop. -.- Okay.

3. I'm working part-time in PISA for the next two days! I'm sort-of first job. Hoho. This gives me more credibility for saying I'm really busy.

4. I've changed my spectacles! My sister slept/sat on it and broke it. (Actually not her fault because I put it on my bed, which a place meant for sleeping or sitting.) This new one makes me look more intellectual, my mum said. Haha. I'm not used to looking myself into the mirror yet with this new spectacles.

5. I'm trying to make the post I'm working on now interesting. So please be patient. Please wait. (For your quick information, it's regarding a Leo Idol competition I joined last weekend and didn't win the title. But all the comments I got are more interesting than ever. So wait for the post. Seriously, you won't want to miss it)

6. I have missed my piano class two time so far this month. So which means I paid the full fee and received only half the value of what I've paid. All because of my stupid careless forgetfulness. If I were to inform my teacher I won't be able to make it for my lesson those two days, then I would have gotten replacements. Please slap me if you can.

7. My sister will be back staying in Penang long-term after being in Johor for the past 3 and a half years. I'll not get to monopolise my bed entirely like I have been used to, but I'm glad she's back.


8. Facebook is weird to decide to change their interface. It's ugly, not just weird. (This is not a quick fact about me though.)

9. "The Reader" isn't as nice as I've expected. It proves my statement right when the cinema has only 6 audiences and an angmo couple went off at the first quarter of the show, I think because too many sex scenes have been cut and they were actually going for that purpose. I said "I think" only.

10. To end your day in a happier mode (or NOT), I've extracted some jokes from an email, which is sent by Oh Su Lin. You might have read it before, but it's too good that you want to read it for the second time. (or 3rd or 4th or 5th whatsoever).

Marriage Humour

Wife: 'What are you doing?'
Husband : Nothing.'
Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'
-------------------------------------------------------
Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'
Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'
Wife : 'Yes or no.'
-------------------------------------------------------
Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'
Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'
Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'
Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'
-------------------------------------------------------
Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'
Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'
Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'
-------------------------------------------------------
Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'
Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'
Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'
-------------------------------------------------------
A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'
'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!
-------------------------------------------------------
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'
-------------------------------------------------------

And my favourite of all!

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'

Walao damm funny ok. LOL.

They might be a little insulting. But heck did you even read the word 'Humour' before you kill your cells unpurposefully?

Hope you think it's funny. Hahah.

No comments: