Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Broadband! But....

I happily went to register for a Maxis mobile broadband.

My face didn’t reflect how I felt, but you don’t know how happy I was, finally getting internet from my squarish little room after a month of disconnection from the cyber world.

After getting the broadband, I was so excited I decided to buy bread back home to munch on as dinner and start going online! ;)

Like I seriously, can’t wait! My journey back home doesn’t seem to be any shorter. I want to reach home quick and go online RIGHT AWAY.

I plug in and took a deep breath and pray hard there would be strong coverage from home. I signed up before for my home in Penang, and it was really slow especially since my house is on a higher-ground.

SDC18466a

But so much to my dismay.

I tried and tried and the connection seemed to be running only on EDGE! CAN U BELIEVE IT? EDGE! AT THIS ERA, INTERNET CONNECTION THAT RUNS ON EDGE ON A COMPUTER CAN COMMIT SUICIDE ALRDY!

Webpage won’t load. Msn won’t sign in. The line keep getting disconnected.

I call the help centre, followed the instructions, and the problems still persist.

Like seriously? Give me a break!

I was so angry I gave a few punch on my poor thigh. Hahahaha. Self-torture funny shit. I even wanted to pull my hair already. LOL. Cos I cannot scream what, my housemates probably would think they are living with a psycho! I need to find ways to vent my anger, so I thought that’s the best and the easiest access. Hahahaha.

Then I dived onto my bed angrily and then...fell asleep. I’ve been having really bad sleeping problems recently I don’t know why. I just slept in the car when I went out for interview-photoshoot task with my colleague. I slept when I was going towards the place and slept again when we were coming back. And then I came back home, it wasn’t even near bed time, I fell asleep again.

Haha. Why do I have piggish syndrome. Geees.

Oh, wait. This is supposed to be a story about my Maxis mobile broadband!

When I woke up, things still didn’t work. T_T so then I was typing an angry sms on my phone, typed until like 3 pages somemore. Haha. Just as I want to press the send button, I HEARD THE FAMILIAR SIGNING IN TUNE OF MSN!

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I WAS!

Then the browsers still won’t work la. But then again, at least something finally work right!

So I call the centre again. Apparently I was already connected to the High Speed network or something but it needs time to sync etc, and he said tomorrow will be a better day for my broadband! Woohoooo!

I can’t wait! ;)

No comments: