Sunday, April 11, 2010

I, Came and Left

I came back from KL for the weekend, thinking I would have time to tell you about

how I survived internetless at home;
how I survived having minimal or none mobile network at home (Yellowman forgot to follow me here. stupid shit.);
how my room key break into two inside the keyhole;
how I FINALLY START TO SLEEP EARLY EVERYDAY;
how I have to walk half an hour everyday to work and another half, back;
how working in a broadcasting company made me bump into local celebrities;
AND
how I came back actually to celebrate me birthday.
Though mini (and without birthday cake), but so warmth.

AND
how I have to go back so soon. Like now.
Like right after I publish this post.

Sigh. I love my mum. I love Penang. I am gonna love my job too!

I will update soon! I promise! This time around you can trust me. Hehe.


No comments: