Thursday, January 28, 2010

In a day's time

Peeps, check this out.

cansaizhe 1234

Do you think no.1 girl, erm, kinda look pretty erm, familiar?

I seriously think so.

Anyway, back to me talking. Yes, the girl IS ME. Hoho.

This is one of the reason why I have been busy. So not just because of facebook, blogshops, msn, facebook, blogshops, msn. Okay, why am I still repeating it.

Can you guess what kinda thing am I in?

I don't think you can. Anyway, this is a smiling competition. The one who has the widest and the nicest smile will win.

Hoho. Based on the poster above, obviously I am winning.

Check out the rest too. Fellow smiley ambassadors from different colleges and unis.

cansaizhe5678

cansaizhe9101112

cansaizhe13141516

I love the photo of no.13 - no. 16.

Fine. It's actually a inter-uni singing competition organised by USM. These are the 16 finalists, who have gone through audition selection round, semi-finals and now, the finals. From the 120 participants, 43 were shortlisted for semi-finals and out of the lot, presenting you the 16 amazing voices!

Seriously not praising myself, but I am glad I am one of them! Cannot be more thankful then ever to reach this stage. ;)

After all the ordeal of choose the 'winning' song moments, which includes major www.youtube.com-ing, phone calls and learning new songs. Then followed by the Pick the Best Outfit game. Thinking what to wear out is already a headache, sometimes even happens when I go for my running routine, now I have the pick something to wear on stage? Double sighs. Probably will kill quarter of my brain cells.

BUT, everything is on place now.
Songs list. -Checked
Outfit - Checked.
Pretty heels - Checked.
Voice - Checked.

Haha. Whatever shit. The voice part is to make the list looks longer.

Anyway, final is finally this saturday (tomorrow), I am excited!

Can't wait to wear my dress and my heels out to parade!

Okay, supposed to be can't wait to sing on stage! But Oh well, I can't wait for both.

I'M REALLY EXCITED. ;)

Wish my best of luck, peeps!

4 comments:

Peiying said...

you look nice in the pic!
Sing ur heart out. Good luck! =D

liowyingtian said...

good luck ferny! gogogogoog. can hear you singing from here. hehehehhe. :)

Sharon Chew said...

Oh... i know the no15 girl... hehe... from the same high school.. hehe

Chin Fern said...

Peiying and Ying Tian, thankss! ;)
although I didnt get. Haha.

Sharon Chew! Heh. Oh I see. She looks pretty young for her age I think. hah.